Jönköpings Student Union
Open menu

Can I appeal a grade?

No, as a matter of fact, you cannot appeal a grade. What you can do, however, is take the initiative by having the assessment re-marked or the grade rectified. Rectification can be performed if an obvious error is found to exist in the examination, whereas re-marking can be performed if new circumstances have arisen. More details are given in the ‘Regulations and guidelines’ document.

(BRJU §2.16)

Content checked / updated 

Jönköpings Kommun
Friskis & Svettis