Do you wonder how a black sand beach looks like? Find out on our trip to Iceland! This is the first time that Jönköping Student Union is going to Iceland, and we are so looking forward to this trip.
Join us on this breathtaking trip to Iceland! Experience the incredible nature on a tour around the South coast and the famous Golden Circle. Admire volcanic crater lakes, majestic waterfalls, icy glaciers and have a bath in a geothermal lagoon. Fall in love with picturesque seaside villages, learn about sharks and pet cute icelandic horses.
Don’t miss out on this arctic road trip! Check this link to see what’s included for you .
The tickets will be released for purchase on Friday morning Sep 13th at 9:00 a.m. online via Timetravel’s webpage. External link, opens in new window.
The price of the trip is from 398 Euros
Package price includes:
• Accommodation for 5 nights in hostels
• 5 breakfasts
• Guided walk in Reykjavik
• Tour Guide services in the destination
• Transport in a tourist bus for 4 days
• Entrance to a Shark Museum
• A visit to Geothermal baths
• A visit to an Icelandic horse farm
For extra cost
• Flights to/from Iceland
• Airport-Reykjavik-Airport transfer
• Whale watching activity - Float through North Atlantic Ocean and meet magnificent creatures like whales, orcas or dolphins
• Meals except for breakfasts
• Travel insurance (highly recommended!)
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).