Food Safari is back!
What is Food Safari about?
Meeting new people while sharing a delicious 3-course meal in different places all over town.
How does it work?
• You sign up in teams of two persons.
• We arrange the teams in a way that you prepare ONE course: starter, main-dish or dessert, and you will serve it at your place.
• Every meal takes place at a different location with two other teams each time.
• That means that you have to prepare your dish for six students (including you and your team member).
• The budget for your dish should be between 200 – 300 SEK, this your team will pay for.
We will work out your individual dinner routes through the city and sent it to you via email.
Where can I sign up?
You can sign up during the opening hours of Student Service (bottom floor in Student House)
You can sign up between September 1st and 13th. We accept no late sign ups so BE ON TIME.
The Food Safari will take place Wednesday the 20th of September and will start at 5 pm.
How much is it?
We have to ask you for a registration fee of 40 SEK per person. But you will get a cool patch for your overall and a free entrance ticket to Akademien valid for that night only. NOTE, you will not get any refund if you can't attend after you've registered.
There might also be some travel expenses when you need to take the bus. Please don’t miss the food people prepared for you, just because you don’t want to take the bus.
We are all meeting in Akademien for the after party. A nice opportunity to meet again all the guys you have met during the dishes.
Remember that you will get in to Akademien for free with your free entrance ticket, so there is no need to rush through the dessert :)
What about the photo competition?
As usual, the best picture will be awarded with a nice prize!
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org